Article recommendations week #33 2021
The most interesting and valuable articles of week #33 2021.
Strength Training Articles
Fitness Volt discussed Fitness and Fat Loss: How Much Cardio is Too Much? How much you should do, warning signs you might be doing too much, and how to find the best balance.
Fitness FAQ explained How to Get Bigger Arms in less than a minute. Check it out
Jeff Nippard described The Worst Cardio Mistakes Everyone Makes For Fat Loss, the 5 most common mistakes. Check it out
- 10 Rules for Guaranteed Strength and Size, simple and straightforward pieces of advice.
- 4 steps to Simple, Efficient Gains: A Complete Workout Plan.
- 3 Stupid Things Stupid Lifters Argue About.
Men’s Health released an interview with a top celebrity trainer Gunnar Peterson Shares the Secret to Hitting Any Fitness Goal.
Elite FTS outlined Blow Past Your Bench Press Weak Points using floor presses. Check it out
Calisthenicmovement released a 20-Minute “Full Body” Home Workout. Check it out
The Bar Bend shared
- The Best Arm Workouts For Size, Strength, Beginners, And More, the best workouts for strength, size, different levels, and bodyweight workouts.
- The Best Lower Body Workouts For Strength, Fat Loss, Muscle Growth, And More, the best workouts for different training goals.
- Muscle Atrophy Explained — How To Bounce Back From Time Off, what it is, what causes muscle atrophy and what you can do against it.
Tony Bonvechio described Contrast Training: Not Just for Athletes, what contrast training is and how to do it.
Renaissance Periodization busted The Best Exercise Myth for gaining muscle mass. Check it out
The Bar Bend discussed Metabolism and Muscle with Dr. Ben Bikman, the role of nutrients on metabolism. Listen in
T-Nation shared Creatine is Medicine, how creatine can be used and is used in clinical settings.
Lifting Explained outlined The Best Form Of Creatine To Take in less than a minute. Check it out
Renaissance Periodization explained Choosing High-Quality Foods, the best food sources to cover the main macronutrients. Check it out
Power Athlete HQ discussed Perfecting the Professional Athlete Diet, an interesting chat with the former nutritionist of the NY Giants Pratik Patel. Check it out
Olympic Lifting Articles
Aleksey Torokhtiy listed the Top 5 Tips For Clean And Power Clean, outlining the start position, power position, barbell trajectory, receiving the bar and the front rack position.
Juggernaut Training Systems discussed How Should Weightlifters Balance Front Squat and Back Squats for Olympic Weightlifters. Check it out
Starting Strength explained Learning to Snatch, how to progress the Power Snatch to the (full) Snatch. Check it out
Squat University explained how to Improve Your Squat with “Contraption Squats”, what Contraption Squats are, what they do and how to do them. Check it out
Bodybuilding.com explained How to Deadlift Conventional & Sumo, the differences between the 2 Deadlift variations, and how to do them. Check it out