Article recommendations week #26 2021
The most interesting and valuable articles of week #26 2021.
Strength Training Articles
Generation Iron listed 10 Tips to Boost Your Muscle Gains, 10 tips, and what they do for you.
Fitness & Power discussed A Classic 3 Day Bodybuilding Split, what the 3-day split is, the benefits, and an example 3 day split.
T-Nation shared 5 Mandatory Athletic Exercises for Non-Athletes, exercises typically done by athletes for the general population, and the benefits of each exercise.
Fitness Volt described
- Alternatives to the Must-Do Exercises, there isn’t any exercise that isn’t replaceable (according to the article).
- Fat Grip Training Guide: Benefits, Exercises, Dos and Donts, an in-depth article on improving your grip strength.
Tony Gentilcore outlined 5 Next Level Super Sets For Better Results, the benefits and disadvantages of super sets and different super sets and what they can do for you.
The Bar Bend discussed
- How to Build Muscle And Lose Body Fat With Calisthenics Training, the benefits of Calisthenics when it comes to building muscle mass and shred some body fat.
- How to Train for Elite Explosiveness, the journey of a Crossfitter becoming a Bobsledder, managing explosiveness, and the importance of technical competence. Listen in
Aleksey Torokhtiy outlined how to deal with Team Conflict.
The Box Rox listed 10 Functional Bodybuilding Exercises to Help You Look Good, Build Strength and Move Well, the different exercises and what they do for you.
Youth Strength Training Articles
Power Athlete HQ demanded Stop Comparing Your Kids to Professional Athletes, the different requirements of kids and professional athletes and what you need to do with your kids. Check it out
T-Nation released 15 Supplements Every Man Really Needs, the most important supplements and what they do for you.
Stack listed 8 Tips for Feeding Young Athletes Without Going Broke, young athletes have a high food demand, the article outlines how to accommodate for that.
Eat This shared the Best Supplements to Take Before Bed, According to Dietitians, 7 supplements and what they do.
- How Micronutrients Impact Your Fitness and Physique, what micronutrients are, the importance of micronutrients, and which ones are important.
- How Much Protein You Need. What protein does, how much you need, when to consume it, and the best sources. Check it out
T- Nation shared The Poliquin Deadlift, the benefits of the Snatch-grip Deadlift from an elevated position. Check out the additional explainer video