The most interesting and valuable articles of week #21 2021.
Strength Training Articles
Generation Iron discussed the Best Supersets to Build Muscle, what supersets are, the benefits of supersets, different types of supersets, and superset examples.
- Why Can’t I Build Muscle? Discussing different body types and their capacity to build muscle and strategies for every body type.
- How to Reload for Dramatic New Gains? What reloading is, the difference between reloading and reloading, and how to reload.
Thibarmy listed 10 Quick Tips To Getting Shredded, simple and straightforward tips.
Juggernaut Training Systems shared Coaches I’ve Learned The Most From, the most influential coaches to JTS and what they brought to the table. Check it out
Fitness Volt outlined
The PTDC discussed
- How To Price Online Training, pricing dissected, different pricing models, and how to start the pricing journey. Check it out
- How To Successfully Fail, what failure is and means, why failure is inevitable, and how to use failure to get better. Check it out
FitnessFAQs listed the Top 3 Rows Everyone Needs, row variations for beginner to advanced. Check it out
Elite FTS discussed
- Does Hypertrophy Have a Place in Athletics? A round-up article asking different experts on their opinion on the topic.
- 3 Core Exercises You Should Do Everyday! I am not sure, if you should do them every day, however, I like the progressions and regressions, and common mistakes outlined in this video. Check it out
Bodybuilding.com explained The Real Reasons You Aren’t Building Bigger Ab Muscles, outlining 8 common mistakes and how to fix them.
Renaissance Periodization shared Phase Potentiation of Volume, how to quantify different approaches of phase potentiation. Check it out
Youth Strength Training Articles
Men’s Health discussed the evergreen question of The False Myth That Weight Lifting Stunts Growth.
Renaissance Periodization shared
- Preventing Muscle Loss On A Cut, 9 nutritional strategies to implement. Check it out
- Creating a Deficit, a straightforward approach on how to create a deficit. Check it out
Olympic Lifting Articles
Bodybuilding.com discussed the 6 foundational lifts to Learn the Olympic Lifts the Right Way with These Moves.
Chinese Weightlifting outlined Hook Grip Mastery: Everything you Need to Know, what the hook grip is, why it’s worth mastering, and how to learn it.
Snakepham shared some interesting footage on Accessory Exercises for Weightlifting. Check it out
Fitness Volt released a guide on Belt Squat: A Simple Squat Variation That Can Change Everything, what Belt Squats are, the benefits of Belt Squats, and how to use the Belt Squats in your training.
Aleksey Torokhtiy outlined a training session of his Leg Strength Training Program from warm-up to cool-down. Check it out
Elite FTS discussed Front Squat Right & 3 Hacks for if You Have Bad Mobility! Common challenges and how to fix them. Check it out